Congratulations on Your Upcoming Wedding
Can you believe it? You are getting married! As a wedding fitness coach, I believe your wedding is a special day that you will remember and cherish forever. That is why it is so important to have someone around to help you feel beautiful inside and out, and to help you live a long, healthy life with your partner by your side.
With all the stress of planning a wedding—from selecting the flowers and cake, to booking the venue and photographer—we often forget about the well-being of the bride and groom. And let’s face it—the attention is going to be on the bride. That’s right, ladies! I’m talking about you.
So, the brides have everything in control (at least for the most part), but oftentimes, they plan their wedding at the expense of their body, mind and soul. The time it takes to drive to studios and gyms can be time-consuming, costly and overwhelming.
That’s where I come in. As a former bride myself, I totally understand the importance of looking good in your dress while being in a time crunch. You are probably thinking or have heard people say:
“Omg! It doesn’t fit.”
“I’m busting out of the dress.”
“It’s too snug.”
“Ill suck it in—oh, s***! It just ripped.”
“I loved my wedding dress. I wish it still fit me!”
Why not avoid all that stress before, during & after your special day? Again, that is where I come in.
As a Fitness Astronaut (see bio) and a former bride, I can tell you that time and money mean everything. You are under such a tight deadline, an even tighter budget and your emotions are running higher than they’ve ever been in your life. You have very little time, but you want to look amazing on your big day.
Wake up call: You are getting married, and you need support. But where are you going to get it?
From your family? Nope. Chances are that they are just as stressed out as you. They are probably thinking about themselves and the guests, and they may not be the best source of support in your current situation.
From your wedding planner? Nope. He or she is busy planning all the details and finding the right vendors.
From your premarital counselor? Nope. He or she is focused on helping you emotionally and spiritually, and the most a premarital counselor can legally do is help you calm down.
As your personal Wedding Fitness Coach, my mission is to:
- Help you get fit and sexy for your special day
- Stay focused, accountable and healthy
- Simplify the conditioning process and make it a fun and exciting experience
- Establish a realistic, stress-free fitness goal while you plan the rest of your wedding
- Serve as an unbiased shoulder to cry on and help you focus on enjoying your engagement, wedding day and happily ever after.
- Bridezilla Prevention: You think it won’t happen, but trust me—it will happen if you do not love yourself, or if you are unhappy with how your wedding planning is going.
As your online and personal Wedding Fitness Coach, I will provide the following services for my lovely brides:
- Initial Phone Consultation
- Pantry De-cluttering & Organization Sessions
- Customized Meal Planning
- Weekly Group Check-in Calls
- Customized Workout Program that Meets Your Needs
- Customized Workout Schedule
- Access to My Private Support Group
- Daily Motivation, Plus Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Unlimited Talk Access Via Phone, Email and Text
- Deadline Management and Progress Tracking
- I’ll also help you find the perfect dress that fits your body type and your fitness goal! (If you haven’t already found the perfect dress, of course.)
To book your free initial wedding fitness consultation and get to know me, please send me a message and we can get started.